So, you asked uncle google for help regarding your next move in the world of cryptocurrencies?
Not to worry, you arrived at the right place.
I got you.
I guess you’ve heard here and there people claiming it’s a bubble about to burst as well as some other people claiming this is the future and you HAVE TO GET SOME BITCOIN NOW!
I’m not here to tell you that either one of those is right or wrong.
In fact, anyone with a strong opinion on that is in some level biased.
Truth is that no one knows the future and as much as it seems like the best thing to invest in – it’s also the one with the highest risk.
But you already know that, right?
What you need is advice on what is best to do next.
And this is exactly what I am going to give you – advice.
I know your time is super precious, so I’ll keep this article short and to the point, but if you want to get the full Bitcoin Masterclass and get deeper understanding on the subject, you can put your email in the form at the bottom of this article and instantly receive a 15 page PDF with step-by-step instructions on how to profit from any one of those 6 methods:
- Buy and hold Bitcoin
- Peer-to-peer funding networks
- Automated binary options trading
- Automated Forex Trading (Advanced)
- Mining with ASIC miners
- Cloud Mining
That’s it. Everything else you’ve heard is either not working anymore or it never did.
“OMG, those are too much? Which should I pick?”
Do not worry. I’ll give you the pros and cons and everything you need to know.
First off – I have to be honest (and obviously biased) my personal favorite is number 3 – Automated binary options trading!
The first beauty of it – it doesn’t matter if the prices go up or down, you can profit both ways.
The second is that you can do what the big boys do now – rent an incredibly sophisticated robot to make the trading decisions for you with an average of 90% accuracy. (You can also get the robot for free if you follow my step by step instructions in the Bitcoin Masterclass)
Do you understand what that means??
Let’s say you have $500 to invest. (minimum is $250, but for this example, it’s easier with a solid $500)
Please note that different brokers have different rules, those are the ones I use and I will give you full details on that in the Bitcoin MasterClass if you decide it’s of interest to you to read it.
You add those to your balance, then you rent the robot and you tell him to start with $50 positions.
It will try and make the decision for you with 90% accuracy.
You might be skeptical about the 90% accuracy and I totally get that.
Let’s drop the accuracy rate to 60% which would make it more believable.
If it gets it right – you will get $90 return ($40 profit).
If it doesn’t – you will lose your $50.
Let’s say the first 4 times it gets it wrong and your balance goes from $500 to $300.
Then let’s say the next 6 times it gets it right which would earn you $240 and your balance will be at $540. $40 profit from your first 10 trades, where you’ve done literally nothing. Keeping in mind this is with a 60% accuracy only you know.
No one says you have to make only 10 trades a day though, so there is no limit to the scaling possibilities here.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know which method I’d recommend you as of right now today..
So, regarding the other methods:
- Buy and hold Bitcoin – If you have the budget for it – go for it. I have some bitcoin and I love to see how the prices go up, but I still make more day-to-day profit with trading and I am not worried about the price of bitcoin going down.
2. Peer-to-peer funding networks – I will only recommend this to people who have very limited budgets and really cannot afford at this stage to invest at least $250.
3. Automated binary options trading – already discussed.
4. Automated Forex Trading (Advanced) – I’d recommend that only to people with big pockets, big risk takers or people who already have enough experience in the forex trading.
5. Mining with ASIC miners – Do you have few thousand dollars to invest and a very cheap source of electricity? If you do – then by all means – this is a great option for you. Otherwise, I’d go for any of the other options.
6. Cloud Mining – way more affordable and easy to start method than buying your own hardware. The idea is that you actually rent the machines and use them to your advantage. It is a rather complicated and complex subject though and I have it all explained in detail in the Bitcoin Masterclass.
That sums it up! Your turn now, what are you going to do next?
If you want to get:
- Step-By-Step instructions on how to approach and profit from any of those 6 methods
- Exact places where you can acquire anything you need
- Insights on how to have a crypto trading bot for free
- …and few more bonuses
Get your copy of “The Bitcoin Masterclass” by placing your email address in the box below:
[grwebform url=”https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=SYFMl&webforms_id=15147801″ css=”on” center=”off” center_margin=”200″/]
I’m Alexander Daskalov
And I hope this article helped you learn!
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
My contact info is at the bottom of the Bitcoin Masterclass PDF.